It feels like something we are having to do every couple of months but once again, we have given our website a fresh lick of paint.
The growth we have enjoyed the last six months has been unprecedented and things were starting to get a little sluggish again. Therefore, we have had a spring clean and taken the opportunity to redesign a few things.
We hope you enjoy the new, cleaner look that puts the articles front and centre. Some of the changes you can expect to see are below:
- New layout and theme
- Designed to put ‘my story’ and latest posts in front of everything else, as the content on the site grows
- New menu, giving quicker access to blog categories via the ‘My arthritis story’ menu item
- New ‘popular’ and ‘most viewed’ tabs so you can find what’s hot quicker. Unfortunately, this has reset the ‘view count’ on our pre-existing articles but will be a useful addition for new ones as they are published
- Clearer, easier to read font
- More articles listed on the home page, so you don’t have to trawl the depths of the site to find new content
- More responsive on multiple devices and faster loading times
I hope you all enjoy the changes. 🙂