I can’t believe it’s been a month already. In some respects it feels like a lot more! It’s been a whirlwind four weeks and a lot of time and effort has gone into setting everything up from the blog itself, to social media accounts, logos, graphics and coming up with strategies to grow its audience and reach. What I will say is with all the comments, emails and messages of support I have received, it’s all very much worth it.
Thank you. 🙂
The month in numbers…
- 122 unique visitors
- 315 page views
- 20 likes
- 2 comments
Most popular posts…
- The inception
- Back to the future – Humira has arrived!
- Calling all Rheumatology Bloggers, Champions, Healthcare Professionals and Charities
- 4 weeks to forget…
- My Top 5 personal tips to minimising Arthritis flares
- Reached 40 followers on Instagram
- Was asked to write an article for the National Ankylosing Spondylitis Society (coming in January)
- Reached 100 unique visitors on the site in just 3 weeks
UndercoverSuperhero – Super cool blogger and content provider of stories about her own health and raising awareness of others disabilities, who even in just these early days, has been a great help on my journey with support and advice. Check out her blog and give it a follow.